"Oh, yes. I knew I was weird by the time I was four. I knew I wasn't like other boys. I knew I was more fearful. I didn't like the rough and tumble most boys were into. I knew I was a sissy." - Robert Crumb

Saturday 23 April 2011

Sissy in Wonderland (another picture of me)

I mentioned in an earlier post that I'd bought an Alice in Wonderland sissy dress from Birchplace. It's pink and white as opposed to to the blue and white one on the link and I adore it. Here's a quick pic of me wearing it. If any of you horny faggots want to see the rest of me wearing it then email me and I may email some pics back to you. The fucked up geniuses behind TVFA and Kara are guaranteed these pics if my two sissy heroes want to see them.


It's impossible not to be a swishy, femmy faggot when wearing it with 5 inch heels and fishnets. My arse wiggles delightfully when I minced about in it and I couldn't look more of a feminised queer if I tried. And believe me I am trying. I'm listening to feminizing hypnosis every night in bed and my inner sissy is firmly in control now. Isabella Valentine, Lady Lita, EMG and others are warping my gender and sexuality on a nightly basis and I'm plugging them into my ears and letting them do it. How pathetic is that? The most pathetic thing is that I keep listening to the Little Miss Squidgy files which means there's a very real chance I'll never be able to get it up with a real woman again. Ha ha, what a fucking sissy faggot cock sucker loser I am. I might as well start listening to Curse Forced Gay and be done with it.

6 comments:

  1. You are not alone in your new love for birchplace. I want to send you some pics of me the sissiest faggot in Chicago.

    My email is MaidFerFun@yahoo.com .

    My goal is to own every sissy dress they make. Sissy Faggots Forever

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liann's files are really hot too. I started a few years ago with CFG - on a dare - and it changed me forever - no pussy for me in over 2 years. An online nf mistress has since steered me down the fem/sissy path - and I luv it. I had the best sex of my life the other nite with a gorgeous ts masseuse; I stroked myself while her pussy stick hardened in my mouth; she fingered me to an internal anal orgasm which made my calf's cramp - I never spunked at all but didn't really care except for the fact I missed the yummy sensation of swallowing it down my throat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Curiouser and curiouser!" Cried Alice.....
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the fact that you are becoming a swishy femmy faggot who loves to wear frilly attire and 5" high heels. Keep swishing and indulge deeply in your sissy lifestyle. You are turning into such a totally effeminate pantywaist sissy, but that is really what you want, so continue to do so with renewed resolve.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wore my "little black dress" in a tiny dark room with five marines groping me and doing me,,,,,, the back of my minidress was ruined, the shoulders too, and my face and hair, with thick white globs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Russ Mandel (rmandel@us.ibm.com)23 September 2012 at 17:56

    These are so hot!

    I love parading around in my LBD & stilletos waiting for a few good men to abuse me like the worthless whore-faggot I am.

    ReplyDelete