"Oh, yes. I knew I was weird by the time I was four. I knew I wasn't like other boys. I knew I was more fearful. I didn't like the rough and tumble most boys were into. I knew I was a sissy." - Robert Crumb

Tuesday 26 April 2011

Sissy Faggot Michelle

This is my new sissy friend Michelle. Isn't she a hot little feminized faggot? She's suggested I post these two pics of her comparing her clitty to a butt plug and showing off the proper placement. She's an avid reader of this blog and our warped sissy faggot brains appear to be on the exact same wavelength. As Michelle herself put it, "we are across the pond sissy fags that are miles apart but think so much alike we could be sisters." I like the idea of being sissy sisters living together in our big pink sissy house, styling each others hair, sharing clothes and talking about boys while doing our make-up. What a pair of cock hungry mincers we'd be! Shame we live so far apart but we can still be swishy sissy sisters online. I'll leave the last words to Michelle, "Ms Holly has done a wonderful job with you, but there always was a total gay tranny faggot underneath your boy persona to work with !! Same as me !!"


3 comments:

  1. Kisses Claire,

    Thank you so much for the nice post of me !! It feels so sexy to be exposed like this for all your followers to see. It’s like a cumming out sissy party. My panties are soaked hoping they all come for me and you. I can’t wait for your next sissy faggot post.

    Sissy Sisters Forever, Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hot girl
    i'd love to suck your cock

    ReplyDelete
  3. So hot, want her to do me so bad.

    ReplyDelete