"Oh, yes. I knew I was weird by the time I was four. I knew I wasn't like other boys. I knew I was more fearful. I didn't like the rough and tumble most boys were into. I knew I was a sissy." - Robert Crumb

Thursday 14 April 2011

Further down the rabbit hole.

I recently received this Alice in Wonderland style sissy dress from Birchplace:

http://www.birchplaceshop.com/maids-uniforms/alice-in-wonderland-short-sissy-dress?cPath=11&sale=

It's in pink and white as opposed to the blue and white version in the picture. I adore it and love wearing it with the 5 inch white heels from my earlier post 'Picture of Me.' It's safe to say only a total faggot would want to wear something like this so I might as well stop pretending I'm a man anymore and go further down the rabbit hole...




This is your life now. You can't even get it up for a real girl anymore...










1 comment: