"Oh, yes. I knew I was weird by the time I was four. I knew I wasn't like other boys. I knew I was more fearful. I didn't like the rough and tumble most boys were into. I knew I was a sissy." - Robert Crumb

Saturday 5 March 2011

Sissy role model: Bianca Beauchamp

Biance Beauchamp is fetish model and best known for looking amazingly sexy in latex. I'm generally not a fan of cosmetic surgery but her 32FF implants look fantastic. As she puts it herself "I’m now completely satisfied with my breasts’ shape and size. I know that many people think that cosmetic surgery is scandalous but not me. I think we have to try and understand not judge. It’s funny how we never judge someone for improving their intellect. Don’t the mind and body form a whole? :-)" She's beautiful and intelligent which makes her twice as hot in my opinion.

I love her red hair, just looking at it get's me excited. It's such a fabulous colour and I want a long wig in that exact colour. Any ideas where I can get one? She still looks good with blonde or black hair but that fiery red mane is what sets her apart. Inevitably, with her wearing lots of latex outfits, she sometimes dresses up as comic book characters and looks awesome. She can wear pretty much anything and look stunning and I adore some of the sissy outfits below. Perhaps the sexiest thing about her is the confidence she exudes. She's clearly very comfortable with her sexuality and loves doing what she does.








"Come and get your feminizing injection, little sissy!"






































3 comments:

  1. So Sexy, I wish i could be as round and curvy as her, id be able to fulfil myself as whore properly

    keep posting, I love what you do
    Sissy sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to be her

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best tits in the world

    ReplyDelete