"Oh, yes. I knew I was weird by the time I was four. I knew I wasn't like other boys. I knew I was more fearful. I didn't like the rough and tumble most boys were into. I knew I was a sissy." - Robert Crumb

Thursday 10 March 2011

Sarah Harding with black hair = Gorgeous Dominatrix


I love the look on her face even more than than her awesome new black hair. "That's right you're going to be my obedient little sissy bitch and do everything I tell you to. Otherwise I'm sending this picture message to everybody in your phone book so they can see what a sissy faggot cock sucker you are!"


"Now get on your knees and beg to suck to suck my boyfriend's cock while I take some more pics of you in your cute sissy maid outfit. There's a good gurl Claire."

2 comments:

  1. I would do anything she asked me to. Except maybe vote Republican!

    Kisses,

    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love for her to tie me up, place me in chastity for a few weeks and then tease me in that outfit with no chance of release. Oh, and laugh at me the entire time. That would drive me insane with pleasure.

    Man I'm twisted!

    ReplyDelete