"Oh, yes. I knew I was weird by the time I was four. I knew I wasn't like other boys. I knew I was more fearful. I didn't like the rough and tumble most boys were into. I knew I was a sissy." - Robert Crumb

Sunday 13 May 2012

Rubber Skirt Goddess

Mrs Wanda Nylon has requested that I remove this video of her. I have deleted this as requested. Posting this video was only ever meant as a mark of respect for a brilliantly sexy video. I wholeheartedly apologize for any upset caused by my actions. Claire xxx

3 comments:

  1. Loved video looked fab, all that lovely cum in the end, wanted ever drop in my mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Verrrrry nice and loved all of the cum at the end.

    The rubber skirt...very nice also. She did a very nice job, maybe would have been a little better if there had been a boy with his mouth open kneeling on the floor.
    Oh well, can't have everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish she was cumming in my mouth..QueerMark4u @ mevans@acegroup.cc I have pics to trade of sissy me sucking cock and swallowing hot cum

    ReplyDelete