"Oh, yes. I knew I was weird by the time I was four. I knew I wasn't like other boys. I knew I was more fearful. I didn't like the rough and tumble most boys were into. I knew I was a sissy." - Robert Crumb

Sunday 12 June 2011

A big thanks to a cool reader.

I've been corresponding with a fan of my blog called Mika. Like me, Mika is a big fan of the idea of Jennifer Garner as a tranny/shemale. As Mika put it:

"I've been [a fan] about 10 years. I first saw her in Alias and I was like WOW when I saw her. Broad shoulders, narrow hips, small breasts, toned arms, strong jawline.... perfect. She seems to be very nice and down to earth person too. When I became her fan and saw that there were people who thought she looked like a tranny I actually started getting interested of trannies too. Jennifer was the bridge for me to start liking trannies too."

Below are a selection of photoshopped pictures by Mika and I'm grateful for receiving them.













1 comment:

  1. i've always loved everything about Jennifer Garner, now i doubt i can ever think of her as anything else but a tranny. i bought Electra to see her in all that leather and corset.
    jillian

    ReplyDelete