"Oh, yes. I knew I was weird by the time I was four. I knew I wasn't like other boys. I knew I was more fearful. I didn't like the rough and tumble most boys were into. I knew I was a sissy." - Robert Crumb

Friday, 18 October 2013

Spreading the Sissy Faggot Cocksucker gospel.

Hi, I now on Tumblr as well.

You can find me at: http://sissyfaggotcocksucker.tumblr.com/

Don't worry I'm not leaving Blogger. Just think of it as younger sissy sister blog to this one.

I'm also on:

http://xhamster.com/user/sissygurlclaire

http://www.xvideos.com/profiles/sissygurlclaire

 Cum say hello.

 Claire xxx

5 comments:

  1. I'm sissiestaci on tumblr or stacipennell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Staci, thanks for letting me know. I've followed you back, sweetie. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so drawn to your blog as well as writing this I can't stop rubbing my nipple n I love how it gives me tingles in my clitty or up n down my back. I so love the thought of being in film:))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm also on Fetlife.com under stacirenea if you happen to be on there.

    I can't tell you how drawn I am to your blog or your ideals. It's truly amazing n so arousing as well as erotic. Just thinking about it gets my nipples n clitty going for sure girlfriend. I use to be a transexual which only wanted to blend in. N here lately since my hypno addiction I have such amazing desires n needs or even cravings:))))

    Hypnos have ruined me in so many amazing ways as well. I use to run from them but why run from happiness or contentment?

    But anyway, my pics are on Fetlife as well as getting FFS surgery n bigger tits than my present day B cups hoping for December. Then I can get back to being me on a more full time basis.

    Hugs n kisses girl as well as thankYou for not only being you, but for taking the time to share with others

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have become a sissy faggot thats to accepting the SUPERIORITY of the DOMINATE FEMALES and the ALHPA sissies, like the most Marilous and most inteligent MISTRESS JESSICA LaPUCELLE who has accepted me as HER faggot sissy.
    Now i dream of sucking a nice hard mans cock, i am a faggot

    ReplyDelete