"Oh, yes. I knew I was weird by the time I was four. I knew I wasn't like other boys. I knew I was more fearful. I didn't like the rough and tumble most boys were into. I knew I was a sissy." - Robert Crumb

Tuesday, 4 October 2011

Girls Aloud

As you've hopefully seen on her blog, Kara has been dressing as a slutty faggot member of Girls Aloud. I'm a big fan of Kara and Girls Aloud so I'm in sissy heaven! Such beautiful, sexy, feminine ladies with exquisite taste in clothes - they should be role models for all sissies. The video for Biology (http://tinyurl.com/6z732el) is the most über-sissy music video ever made. Just look at those pretty sissy dresses, you want to wear them don't you? Of course, you'll never look as good as GA (or indeed the lovely Kara) but that's ok. You're not a real woman dear reader. And you could never satisfy them sexually because you're not a real man either. You're a pathetic, nasty, dirty sissy faggot cock sucker who wants to dress up like the sixth member of Girls Aloud, prance around to their songs and then take a massive fat cock up the arse. In short, you're just like me. Now get over to Kara's blog and give her the comments she craves. After you've finished wanking your tiny little chipolata over the pics below.




















In case you're wondering, Nadine is my favourite.

1 comment:

  1. Oh...my...word...

    What can I say?! I SO very flattered that you have posted my pics. BEST BLOG EVER!

    'As you've hopefully seen on her blog, Kara has been dressing as a slutty faggot member of Girls Aloud. I'm a big fan of Kara and Girls Aloud so I'm in sissy heaven! ' - LOVE this description!

    When I read it...my sissy queer clitty started twitching ever so much!

    Love the pics of GA that you posted. I think my fav is Cheryl...that's obvious from my blog! But Nadine is wonderful too...she has GREAT legs. Sarah is hot too...in a slutty way. To be fair...they are ALL amazing! and great idols/role models for all us 'girls'.

    Love your work hun.Keep blogging!

    Kara (Cheryl) x x x

    ReplyDelete